Employment Lawsuit Loans
Settlement Advances for Plaintiffs Involved in Serious Employment Lawsuits
If you are currently involved in any type of employment litigation and are looking for the best lawsuit loan provider for a lawsuit cash advance against your case, let TLF help you.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC offers pre settlement funding on all types of employment litigation including retaliatory discharge, wrongful termination, whistleblower, gender harassment, sexual harassment, quid pro quo harassment, workplace bullying and all types of discrimination cases such as age discrimination, ethnic and religious discrimination, gender, sexual and racial discrimination and of course, maritime injuries covered under The Jones Act, FELA lawsuits filed as a result of railroad injuries and workmen’s compensation.
Employee Rights Violated
Hundreds of thousands of employees each year that file lawsuits against their employers for a wide variety of different reasons. Many of these people may have lost their jobs and as a result, are now experiencing dire financial consequences as they try to wait patiently for their lawsuit to settle. However, mounting bills and the threat of financial disaster can make patience difficult or impossible. As one of America’s lawsuit funding leaders, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is ready to work with plaintiffs who are currently involved in, or who have recently settled their employment litigation.
Lawsuit Funding & Employment Law
If you are currently searching for a lawsuit loan or pre settlement funding, there is a good chance that you’ve encountered a number of lawsuit funding companies who have told you they don’t offer employment litigation funding, but TriMark Legal Funding LLC can help. Your case must at least be developed to a certain point before it is fundable, of course, but as long as it has been, providing you with the funding you need shouldn’t be a problem.
Discrimination Cases Require EEOC Complaint
If you have filed employment litigation because you believe you have been discriminated against by an employer, labor union or employment agency when either applying or interviewing for a job or while actually on the job because of your race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability or you believe that you have been discriminated against because of opposing a prohibited practice or participating in an equal employment opportunity matter, you must have filed a charge of discrimination with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Additionally, the EEOC complaint must have been investigated and you must be in possession of an EEOC “Right to Sue” letter. That is the first requirement to be eligible for lawsuit funding on any employment discrimination lawsuit.
Additional eligibility requirements (Injury cases like Workers Comp, FELA and Jones Act cases are excluded):
- Contingent Fee Attorney: For all cases related to employment, you MUST be represented by a contingent fee attorney; there are no exceptions to this requirement. If you are paying your attorney on any type of hourly basis or have paid a retainer fee or any other amount to your lawyer, you are NOT eligible for employment litigation funding.
- Complaint Filed: A lawsuit MUST already have been filed in court.
- Case Development: The case must usually be developed to the point where the defendant has provided answers to interrogatories, but there are exceptions to this.
- Settlement Offer NOT Required: While a written settlement offer from the defendant is always helpful, it is NOT a mandatory requirement.
- Substantial Proof Required: Your attorney must possess substantial proof or evidence to support your claim. This requirement is critical because tens of thousands of frivolous employment lawsuits are filed each year which eventually break down to a protracted contest of “He Said, She Said” and/or are dismissed for lack of evidence.
It is important to understand that employment lawsuits are a special niche within the legal funding industry and that only a few legal financing companies are willing to handle these sorts of cases. TLF is one of the few.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC will work with our lenders on your behalf in determining if you qualify for an employment lawsuit loan prior to your case reaching a settlement. Many of our clients come to us because they are in need of a lawsuit cash advance to help pay their bills and expenses while they wait for their case to settle.
If you are currently seeking lawsuit funding for an employment claim and you have the representation of an attorney, begin by applying online with TriMark Legal Funding LLC; let our lenders compete for your business.
WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE; EMPLOYMENT FUNDING IS 100% RISK-FREE, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Want to find out if your employment lawsuit qualifies you for pre settlement funding? Call now or apply online!